By the end of this course learners should be able to :
- Define terms relevant to medical education and reform.
- Realize innovation and innovative approach in health reform.
- Identify developmental needs for their organizations.
- Define their own capacity with the reform process.
- Write a proposal on an innovative idea.
- Join a community of practice that promotes “what works principals” in health promotion and innovation.
- Session 1 is a face to face session in Cairo composed of 4 days in October
- Session 2 is a distant session for 4 months
- Session 3 is a face to face session in March for 3 days
Total contact hours:
- 56 hands on training hours over 7 contact days
- 8 Distant planning hours (Innovation Project)
- 10 Online Course work hours over 4 months
Builds on learner prior experiences and capacities
Encourages experiential learning
Peer based learning
Hidden aspect of the curriculum is a cornerstone
360 degree assessment based on associate fellow transformation in mind set
Project based assessment on quality of deliverables.