Ain Shams University Middle East North Africa FAIMER Regional Institute is holding an international contest on
“Best Health Professions Education Short Video”
Deadline for Submission 30/3/2020
Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to create short videos 3-5 min long using any software or application to enter into a global contest.
Videos presented should:
- Tackle Health professions education or educational management only
- Tackle any aspect of Teaching, learning, assessment, training, faculty development or using technology in teaching in HPE
- Describe and successfully communicate one concept only
- Be in English language
- Be designed using animation or recorded lecture style or any other style
- Be original videos and with no copyright issues
All videos are to be submitted here:
to be hosted on ASU MENA FRI Educational Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF53wrxV2XWv8g8qkr06ntg
All received videos will be published on ASU MENA FRI Channel after revision by a scientific committee.
Videos will be assessed for scientific rigor, quality and creativity.
The winning Video will be played at the Residential session of Regional Health Reform Forum to be held in the regional FAIMER Institute 2021.
Prizes offered through ASU MENA FRI:
1000 USD prize for best video
500 USD Prize for the video with most views in a three month window